Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Lidya, Aunty Mia, BeBe (Aunty Mia's dog) and I spent the day at Muir beach. As you can tell from the pictures it was pretty cold but going to Muir beach is becoming a tradition. Lidya and I have gone there on New Years Day for the last 3 years and I always feel so happy and positive about the upcoming year after spending the day on the beach. Last year's trip to the beach did not work out very successfully but this year's was much more fun. My sister is a late riser and so usually misses our early morning outings, but this year she was ready to go before we were. You'll notice that in most of the pictures she is unsuccessfully trying to start a fire. We had a picnic, threw rocks in the ocean and tried to fly Lidya's dragon kite.Here's she is getting ready to go.








1 comment:

Angela said...

I love the beach. I thoughth of being near the ocean today as well. Happy New Year!!