Pretty amazing. How old is she? She can draw a head, face and hair - lots of hair :) She even penned her Ls on the drawing too. Fantastic! I even see an M!
Lidya is 3 yrs 5 months. She writes letters all the time and now you came even tell what they are! I think she's going to be an early reader.
My mother is a teacher and taught her to say and identify the letters of the alphabet before she was 2. Now she's making the letter sounds and spelling words on signs everywhere we go.
5 comments:
Is that a Picasso or did you say Lidya's art work?
Hi Angela,
My thoughts exactly :-)!
Pretty amazing. How old is she? She can draw a head, face and hair - lots of hair :) She even penned her Ls on the drawing too. Fantastic! I even see an M!
Hi Nancy,
Lidya is 3 yrs 5 months. She writes letters all the time and now you came even tell what they are! I think she's going to be an early reader.
My mother is a teacher and taught her to say and identify the letters of the alphabet before she was 2. Now she's making the letter sounds and spelling words on signs everywhere we go.
Yes I see a little Picasso in training!!!
I love visiting your blog and following all the wonderful things Ms. Lidya is up to.
Celeste
Post a Comment