Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We got up and out early this morning with plans to blow bubbles at Muir Beach. All was fine until we actually got to the beach. Lidya wanted to pet every dog she saw and I am trying to teach her that she can not pet strange dogs, so we started with a power struggle and let me tell you her will is pretty strong. Then we finally got on the beach and it was sooo windy. Then as I was taking pictures she went out a little too far and got knocked down by a wave and almost dragged in. She was soaking, freezing and screaming, so we turned around and headed home. I'm usually more prepared, but this time I did not bring an extra set of clothes, thus the picture of naked Lidya wrapped in my coat for the ride home. But it all ended well we went home and blew bubbles in the yard. Happy New Year!




Last picture before the big wipe out.
Don't worry she wasn't cold cause she had my coat wrapped around her for the ride home.

All of The New Years Day Pictures.

No comments: