Christmas was great, laid back and easy....and I'm glad it's over. I am really looking forward to 2009. I feel that big things are going to happen this year :-). I hate New Years eve because it's always a bunch of hype that never amounts to much fun. But I love New Years day. It always seems so ripe with promise. Here are a few pictures of Lidya enjoying her Christmas loot.

It seems that guitars were pretty popular with little girls from Ethiopia this year. I found a couple of other blogs with little girls rocking and rolling out.




Here's Lidya sleeping with the Elephant puppet t hat her big brother gave her.

Here she is winding the weekend down.
2 comments:
I know! What is it with guitars? Out of nowhere several weeks ago Makena started asking for a guitar. She keeps asking me for one. Weird.
Lidya looks cute as can be with hers.
That guitar is hilarious! love it.
Post a Comment