Lidya's school is planning a big formal Father Daughter dance this month. Lidya's big brother has volunteered to be her Father figure/escort. I promptly put myself on the planning committee for the dance only so that I can attend and take pictures of my babies at this dance :-). I will be working the bar and taking pictures, even though there will be a professional photographer. Gotta get the action shots.
Now of course because I always have to go overboard and make mountains out of molehills I can not decide which dress to buy. Raymond is wearing a tuxedo and Lidya.......HELP!


I also saw a beautiful midnight blue dress, but Lidya did not want or like the midnight blue one. It has to be Pink or Purple. So which one should it be?
6 comments:
my vote is for purple
I love the first dress. the Lavender one! I can't wait to see how you spice it up Lydia style!
The 1st dress, LOVE IT :)!
I love the first one too!
Pretty in PINK!
I like the 2nd one! I like the pearls on the second one!
the first one is cute too
Post a Comment