Monday, April 05, 2010

Auditioning For Yo Gabba Gabba

Tonight before bed we watched Yo Gabba Gabba. There was a tap dancing team and little kids introducing themselves. So Lidya knew that she could do all of that much better than the people on TV. We had to keep stopping the taping because I was laughing so hard. She told me "Mommy stop laughing" and she was not playing. I tried but this was the best I could do. I was laughing so hard earlier that I was crying!



5 comments:

Jebena said...

Yeahhhhhhh (clapping for Lidya)!

PS...if she doesn't make the audition for Yo Gabba Gabba, there's a possible future in College-Sorority Stepping!!!

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

Hi Jebena,

She would love stepping! I'm going to have to find out when the next show is in town and take her.

Jebena said...

I'll keep my ears open for undergrad stepshows with DST/ZPB/SGR sistas and will definately let you know--my undergrad sorors around the Bay won't be stepping for a season or two :(

Gracie's Mom said...

Babeeeee those are the fastest feet in the West. Go Lidya, break it down girl!!!!

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

Hi Graceis's Mom,

I know so fast it was just a blur. It was so funny! But she was as serious as a heart attack about her tap dancing skillz.