Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where's The Kleenex..The First Day of School

Well we made it. One day down and just 2159 to go :-)!



Can you believe the size of this backpack? It's a back ache waiting to happen.











6 comments:

Gracie's Mom said...

Monica she is top to bottom cute, cute, cute. Looks like she did just fine. How long is the day?

Anonymous said...

What an amazing and big girl!

Bennett said...

so sweet...I love the uniforms....

Looks like she had a wonderful day at school

Now on the other hand...how did mom do?

Celeste

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

Terri,

Lidya is in school from 8:00 to 2:30 than she goes over to afterschool care until 5:00 - 5:30 depending on how early I can leave work.

She did fine and couldn't wait to get back there this morning so she could talk to her friends!

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

Celeste,

She did great but I came very close to crying a couple of times during the day. Thinking back to when my son started kindergarten in his cute little courdoroy pants really got me all misty. Time flies!

pat2006 said...

I can't believe how grown up Lidya looks. She looks adorable in her uniform. Our girls are getting too big too soon!

Pat