On Sunday we hung out with our friends D and I at Fairyland. I always loved this place as a kid and now Lidya is at the age where it's really fun for her too. We arrived at 12:00 and left at 4:30 it was a long day but everybody had fun. There are enough things to do so that everybody stayed happy and occupied and once you pay the entrance fee everything else is free. Gotta love free Merry-go-round rides. If it looks like there are a lot of pictures of the Merry-go-round it's true the girls must have ridden it 10 times at least. We saw a really cute play put on by a group of 8 or 9 year olds who attend the summer arts camp held at fairyland. It looked like a lot of fun so I rushed home and marked in my calendar for 2013 :-) to be sure to check out Fairyland's summer camp
No comments:
Post a Comment