After her first day at school Lidya was just bouncing off the walls and really wasn't ready to leave yet! When I arrived to pick her up she rushed over to say Hi and then rushed back to finish her conversation with a classmate :-) Non-stop talking, hmmm now there's a surprise. Today was a minimum day 8:00 - 12:00 but her usual day will be 8:00 - 2:30 and than after school care from 2:45 - 5:30 ish. I think she'll do fine and I love this school. The families are so nice and friendly and the teachers are very attentive and down to business. After her announcements this morning Lidya's Teacher very politely told all of the parents that it was
OK to leave now and she would see us all at Noon. Here are a few shots after school.

A nice lady in the school neighborhood gave Lidya this beautiful flower to celebrate the first day of school.

We had to go show Aunty Mia Lidya's uniform so we visited her shop after pickup.

2 comments:
Her first day of school? I remember when she first came home. I guess time waits for no one. She looks so cute in her uniform.
Oh my gosh Brenda I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Post a Comment