Friday, July 03, 2009

We Love 3 Day Weekends!!!!!


Here's Lidya brushing her teeth this morning. I guess she needed my reading glasses to see what she was doing.
Here she is this evening dressed for.........I don't know what but she looked cute.


Ok so our secret is out. Yes she has a TV in her room. But it doesn't get regular TV it's just for DVDs :-) and it's from Aunty Mia. Does that make it Ok?

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love her cute television and her room color. Tiffany Blue..

She's such a little diva.

Brenda said...

Okay. I have stalked your blog long enough. I am finally posting a comment :-). She is too cute!! Love the glass with the Hello Kitty shirt.

Brenda said...

I meant to say "glasses". Still early and I don't have a 3 day weekend. I am at work. :-(

Tami said...

q t pie!!!!