

So Grandma was complaining :-) about pictures that never include me. I'm the photographer that's what happens. Well yesterday we met Milton (my friend of 37 years!) and Laura for lunch. This time I remembered to get my picture taken too. Lidya was looking very unhappy in both pictures because she was feeling sick. We went home right after lunch took a nap got up ate dinner and than went back to bed. All of that sleep and the garlic tea that Milton suggested almost completely eliminated her dry hacking cough. Garlic is truly the miracle food.

6 comments:
And a gorgeous lady you are! I need to get myself in pictures too. You're right that's what happens when we are the picture takers :)
I love your hair! I love short sassy hair cuts. Cool!
Your hair is gorgeous, it looks so good on you. Glad to hear Lidya is feeling better.
Thanks Ladies for all the compliments! Lidya was not liking the short hair and was not shy about telling me so.
I LOVE the new hair cut. But I am sure you have gotten so many complimants by now that it is old news :-)...
Thanks Brenda,
Please a girl can never get too many compliments....especially when it has to do with her hair :-). I'm enjoying your reading your blog.
Post a Comment