
So my son turned 32!!!!! yesterday. I can't believe it. He invited us to some fancy smancy restaurant with all of his foodie friends. My son is a chef by the way. I've said this before I am not a good cook and prefer simple food. I do like some fancy foods but don't LOOOOOVE fancy eating like he does. So it was an evening of people (3 chefs in attendance) talking about what was in each of the dishes and the way the flavors complimented each other, or melded together.....what? It was very good food and we had a great time. Here's a picture of Lidya with her brother's girlfriend Stacy. By the way my favorite dish of the whole night was the homemade pineapple upside down cake that Stacy (not a chef) made :-).

I didn't get a picture of Raymond and Lidya so here's an old one of Raymond trying to convince Lidya that her pink Mustang really is fun to drive.

8 comments:
Too cute. But seriously that can't be your son. You look way to young and especially with your new hair cut. :-)
Monica, stop playing that's your brother, impossible that he's your son! Looks like Lidya had a great time:)
Cute kids! Both of them! I know it's impossible not to gush over both of them.
Monica,
Thanks for posting about your adult son. I'm encouraged!
what!!!!!!!!!!!! 32????? get outta here. 2 cute kids!
Oh yes, I do indeed have a 32 year old son. I'm one of those people who does everything "differently". First I was a 16 year old teen mother, then I was a 44 year old new mother again. Life is fabulous!
Monica,
I know our kids are blessings, but girlfriend, your son and daughter are truly blessed!!! Thanks for sharing.
Pat
You have a 32 year son....WOW!
Andrea
Post a Comment