8 years and growing so fast. It's been a long time since I've posted anything but I wanted to at least but something up for her birthday.
Lidya is going to the 3rd grade and just doing so well in school. I knew she was smart but a few days ago I got her CST test scores and I was shocked and amazed to see that she had scored 600 out of 600 on her math tests!!!! She got every single question right! I have always had an irrational fear about math and so I was projecting my fears onto her and thinking she might have a hard time with math. I knew she would score in the advanced range in Language Arts (which she did) but the math scores....I had no idea. The funny thing is that when I asked her during the testing how it went she would always say I don't know? It was hard? I don't think I did very well? What??? The only thing she needs to work on is her confidence. So I'll just keep praising her hard work and determination and I'm sure she'll just keep doing exceptionally well. Love you my little math wiz.
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment