Friday, January 25, 2013

Chinchilla Love

Sooo last year I made the mistake (again) of saying that Lidya could get a pet, a Chinchilla when she is 9 years old. Last Saturday we went to a friend's Birthday party at an animal reserve and one of the animals the kids got to see and interact with was a Chinchilla. Out of a room of 20+ kids and parents the Chinchilla found Lidya and only Lidya to jump up on. Animals really are able to sense who loves them.



She's been doing Internet searches and research ever since to learn how to care for Chinchillas.  She leaves notes around the house with lists of "Things you need for a Chinchilla"  I have to admit I am impressed with her research skills.

2 comments:

the lion cubs playbook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the lion cubs playbook said...

What a beautiful family! I'd like to follow your blog but I don't see a link to follow.

Waiting to bring my son home from Ethiopia; but I'm never going to mention chinchillas to him :-) Happy Friday.