Monday, December 06, 2010

Visit With Santa 1

Lidya has been afraid to visit Santa for the last couple of years. So the fact that she had TWO nice long conversations with him on Saturday is a big deal. I was so excited cause now I can dress her up really cute, take her to the mall, stand in line for 2 hours and get a really cute and cheesy picture of her on Santa's lap. Yay I'm so happy!

Here she is on her way to the Christmas Boutique at school.
Krizabee update:



Krizabee the elf has been flying all over the house. Every morning when Lidya wakes up she asks where he is. I always tell her I don't know and that she should go and look for him. She never wants to go alone :-) so she waits for us to get ready and then when we head downstairs she finds him. He didn't move for a couple of nights and we thought he'd lost his magic( Mommy forgot to move him shhhhh).

1 comment:

Gracie's Mom said...

That is hilarious!