Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Krizzabee Our Elf on The Shelf
So we've started pulling out our Christmas decorations and deciding what to put up. I was looking online for Christmas Stockings and came across The Elf on The Shelf. I thought it was a cute kind of retro looking Christmas decoration and I was really excited to learn that they have a "dark skinned elf" as well as the usual "light skinned elf". So I went down to Barnes and Nobles with my 30% off coupon and got one. When I showed it to Lidya, she looked at it kind of suspiciously like she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. Well once I read her the story about how your elf will watch you and fly to Santa each night and report on your behavior, and then return to you each morning, in a different spot, she was sure she didn't like it :-). The first thing she said to me this morning was where is Krizzabee (you get to name it too) and did I see him fly. I had to do everything in my power not to crack up. But I noticed when she was about to start whining about eating breakfast she suddenly stopped mid whine and I could see that she was thinking about Krizzabee and what he would do to her for whining. Funny, funny, funny. If she continues to look so uncomfortable I think I will put him away though cause he is kind of creepy looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment