Wow! I am so late with this. Grandma was really upset that I had not posted the Birthday Party pictures. So here they are. Lidya had her big Pump It Up party with a bunch of her friends in attendance. They ran, climbed, screeched and screamed for 2 hours. When I touched her she felt like a sponge I mean they really worked up a sweat. I had misgivings about having the party here, mostly because we had already been here 2 times last year for classmates parties. I wanted to do something unique and educational......like the SF Zoo or the Lindsay Museum. But Lidya really wanted to climb, jump and slide so Pump It Up won out. I'm getting much better about letting her make decisions for herself. I even let her pick out her birthday dress. When she showed it to me on the hanger I thought it was hideous :-) (oh I can see the teenage fashion wars in my head right now) but when she put it on it looked really cute. So better late than never Lidya's Big 5. Here's Grandma arriving right on time. Here's Big Brudder as Lidya says. She sounds like someone from New Jersey when she calls him.
Happy Birthday Big girl. Wow is she already 5! Time is just whizzing by. We have a Pump it Up here and I've considered having Gracie's 3rd birthday there because they have a big room with smaller things for the toddlers.
It was great not to have to do anything. But I honestly missed the party at home intimacy. Next year is not a milestone so I think we'll do something at home......or maybe the Zoo :-).
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Big girl. Wow is she already 5! Time is just whizzing by. We have a Pump it Up here and I've considered having Gracie's 3rd birthday there because they have a big room with smaller things for the toddlers.
Hi Terri,
It was great not to have to do anything. But I honestly missed the party at home intimacy. Next year is not a milestone so I think we'll do something at home......or maybe the Zoo :-).
Post a Comment