We had a play date with our friends M and T yesterday at Golden Gate park and took a leisurely paddle around Stowe Lake. The Moms were doing all the paddling so I didn't get any pictures of us in the boat. Every time I visit Golden Gate Park I just can't believe how beautiful it is. I don't know why we don't go there more often. I sometimes wish for a trip to New York so I can hang out in Central Park but I don't even take advantage of the beautiful park that's right here. I am going to invest in a better bike rack so I can get our bikes to more scenic areas. We ride all over Berkeley but we don't take advantage of all of the beautiful bike trails near us. That's going to be number one on my fall activities to do list. Here are some pictures of our day in the park. Please excuse the scarf I'm growing my hair out and It's at that stage where all you can do is cover it up :-). This one was taken by M. I am just amazed by how good these 5 year old photographers are. She even told us where to stand.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Monica: I love the pictures. The girls are getting so big. It looks like you all had a great day together. I wish I was there.
4 comments:
Monica: I love the pictures. The girls are getting so big. It looks like you all had a great day together. I wish I was there.
Denise.
Denise,
We had a great day, but we missed you a lot.
I love her shoes :) The park looks amazing...Its so cold out here in Wyoming...I'm sad fall is already here...I miss the green lol
Hi Nevididi,
I'm sad about Summmer being gone too. It didn't feel like we had any Summer this year.
Her shoes are Morgan & Milo :-).
Post a Comment