
Last night before bed Lidya and I were lying on her bed talking. She told me that she wants to live with me forever. I said OK. How about when you get married? She said, "Yep I'm gonna live here in my room with my husband and SIX babies". I said great! I can help you take care of your six babies. She looked at me, smiled and said, "OK". Then I said maybe I should move downstairs into the den and then you and your husband and your six babies can have our rooms. She thought about it for a little while and said, "No. You should stay up here with us in case we get scared". I'm writing this down now so that when she's 15 and can't stand me and can't wait to move out I can remind her of our plan. Six babies and all.

3 comments:
that is so funny...:)
LOL! I love it!
Tooooo Precious!!!!!!
Post a Comment