




So the big dance was today and Lidya looked so cute. The purple dress was the perfect dress for this first dance. Just fancy enough. Raymond stood in as her Father figure and I think she was really glad to have him there. They danced a little but mostly she ran around flinging her hair and sliding and skating on the gym floor in her dress up shoes with all of her friends slipping and sliding too. She looks pretty unhappy in the video cause I think we may have a potential mean girl situation going on. I was busy working the bar so I didn't see what happened but Raymond was pretty mad about something having to do with someone (the same someone that there is always an issue with) making his little sister cry. I'll have to find out the details tomorrow when Lidya wakes up. Over all it was great. But next time I will not be volunteering for the bar. Way too much work. Next time I want a job where you sit down and don't have to do math.
The girls are serenading their Dads
Then the Dads sang to the daughters.
Here's Raymond and Lidya's first dance. Some lady standing next to me was singing and messed up the sound.

4 comments:
Absolutely adorable. Lidya looked just beautiful! Her dress was perfect. Monica is this a special club that u guys belong to or was it her school? And I hope the mean girl gets pinched for making sweet Lidya cry!
so cute!!! I got so misty eyed when I heard the girls and dads singing to each other! what a sweet day!
Loved Lidya's hair and dress, even though I voted for the other one! lol, she looks so pretty in all she wears!
Celeste
Hi Ladies,
Terri,
The dance was a school dance. I don't know what to do about the mean girl. I feel sorry for her cause I can tell there are some underlying issues (of course) that are causing her to try to bully my baby. But it has got to stop. Meeting with the teacher is scheduled.
Celeste,
I think the fathers serenading their girls was the best moment of the whole thing, that and the Soul Train line. Gotta have a Soul Train line. Thanks I loved that dress and I think it was perfect for this event. I bought the other one too :-) and now have to decide if I should save it for another occasion or send it back?
yes u gotta have a soul train line!!!!! Girl I wish we cld just take all bullys and put them in a closet!!! lol
I had a bully in school in 4th grade and it was awful, so bad I had to be removed from the school! They (3 of them) wld not stop even after repeated school conferences!
u r a girl like me, I wld have ordered both too! lol
Post a Comment