
So I posted about Jack our hamster back in August. Jack lived for all of 6 days.....shocking I know. It wasn't our fault, it was sick when we got it.
Well Lidya held a black guinea pig at Fairyland and has been asking for a pet ever since. Specifically a black guinea pig. So we're going to try again. Meet Roxy and Lucy (guinea pigs are happier and healthier in pairs) If all goes as planned they will join our family on Christmas morning. Again wish us luck.

2 comments:
They're cute.
Is that what you call it Nancy, brave? or is it really crazy :-).
But honestly I love little creatures. In fact growing up I wanted to be a Vet.
Thanks Angela I think they're really cute too. I go to pick them up today and I have to figure out how to hide them in our den (which we never use) so that Lidya doesn't see them.
Post a Comment