Oh that is the sweetest voice. She sings with such confidence.
I couldn't NOT comment on the pillowcase. No you did not!!??
Oh Nancy you have no idea of the Princess Tiana merchandising madness that is going on at our house :-).
She sounds like an angel and of course I don't even have to comment on the bedding because u know how I feel about that :)
I have to agree w/Terrie she sounds like a angel! so sweet!
She is just toooooo precious! Love the bedding. Addison and I are seeing the movie next week. So excited to take her to her first movie at the theater.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh that is the sweetest voice. She sings with such confidence.
I couldn't NOT comment on the pillowcase. No you did not!!??
Oh Nancy you have no idea of the Princess Tiana merchandising madness that is going on at our house :-).
She sounds like an angel and of course I don't even have to comment on the bedding because u know how I feel about that :)
I have to agree w/Terrie she sounds like a angel! so sweet!
She is just toooooo precious! Love the bedding. Addison and I are seeing the movie next week. So excited to take her to her first movie at the theater.
Post a Comment