Look at my tiny, tiny baby. Last night when we were looking at these pictures and I was telling Lidya about how these pictures were taken in Ethiopia and this was the nurse who took such good care of her and how I couldn't wait to come and get her and she looked at this picture a long time and said "I know cause I really wanted you to come!"

6 comments:
Girl, you're making me all emotional. Oh my God, that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. What a sweet little girl you have...what love.
Happy Anniversary. Four years goes by so quickly. Enjoy your special day!! What were you doing when you received the call? Where you surprised?
Ohhhhh Monica that is soooo sweet. What a precious girl you have. Happy Referral Anniversary.
I know she is the sweetest girl ever. Even with all of the Four year old back talk that we've been experiencing lately she is still sooo sweet!
Brenda,
I was sitting at my desk wondering what the heck was going on. Mind you at that time the waits for referrals were very short I waited less than two weeks! But I could feel her waiting for me and I just wanted to go get her. And I remember how when I picked her up for the first time she just looked at me and started talking....I should have known I was in for a very talkative life from that point on:-).
2 weeks?! Wow. That is so sweet. She probably remembers something.
How precious was that!!!! Lydia just gets more and more beautiful with each passing year.
Post a Comment