Monica!!!! OMG you know I'm not working!!!! Oh this is NOT good, not good at all.....
OMG I CAN NOT live with the bedding, absolutely cannot. Oh this is sooooo not good!!!!!
I know! I know! I know! did you see the customizable watches?
Going to order one with a purple strap and the sorta close up pic of Princess Tiana. Now it will probably be to big for Gracie this year but I'll put it away until she can wear it. I am truly coocoo for cocoa puffs right now.
Oh crap. Mimi is waiting on November 25th to come in a hurry.
Me too Nancy me too! I'm by far more excited than Lidya and we have to wait until Dec 11 to see it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Monica!!!! OMG you know I'm not working!!!! Oh this is NOT good, not good at all.....
OMG I CAN NOT live with the bedding, absolutely cannot. Oh this is sooooo not good!!!!!
I know! I know! I know! did you see the customizable watches?
Going to order one with a purple strap and the sorta close up pic of Princess Tiana. Now it will probably be to big for Gracie this year but I'll put it away until she can wear it. I am truly coocoo for cocoa puffs right now.
Oh crap.
Mimi is waiting on November 25th to come in a hurry.
Me too Nancy me too! I'm by far more excited than Lidya and we have to wait until Dec 11 to see it.
Post a Comment