Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lidya's Fortune

Last night I was too tired to cook so after I picked up Lidya from school we stopped off for Chinese food. Lidya proceeded to charm all of the waiters and waitresses in the restaurant. Kind of unusual cause this particular restaurant is not known for it's friendly atmosphere :-). Then when dinner was finished we opened our fortune cookies.....and here's what Lidya's said



Yes that explains it all. Aunty Shelly is convinced that Lidya is going to be an actress or singer or something like that. She is indeed very dramatic and she loves to sing. I on the other hand hope she'll go to Medical School and than be like Dr. Oz on Oprah or something :-). The best of both world's using her huge smarts to inform and entertain.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey maybe Ms.Lidya can do BOTH.

Robbin Hopkins said...

yeah a singing doctor. Or she could play a doctor on TV :)

Angela said...

I have a feeling whatever she does, she's going to be glamorous and fabulous about it.