Sunday, September 13, 2009

What To Wear When Creating Art

Here's Lidya drawing and writing this morning wearing something she just threw together. I love the way she puts her outfits together. Chef's hat, craft apron and high heel platforms, oh and no pants :-). Maybe I should listen to her when she tries to pick out my outfits.

If you were wondering it's a cat.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the outfit!!!

Everyone should know it's a CAT. Look at those ears.

Brenda said...

Love the outfit!!!

Everyone should know it's a CAT. Look at those ears.

Angela said...

You and Lidya crack me up. She has such a personality, you can see it in her eyes. I also just love how creative she is. I hope to be as lucky.

Seeing how you enjoy your daughter, and knowing you also have an older child is such an inspiration to me.

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

I know Brenda! To me it is clearly a cat but someone actually asked me what it was!

Angela,
Adopting my daughter was one of the best things I ever did (second only to having my son). My kids are everything to me, nothing else really matters. I've been following your progress and it won't be long for you guys now!