Two big things are happening in Lidya's life soon. She is being baptized in to the Catholic faith and she's starting Pre-K at a Catholic school. I know she's almost 4 and usually babies are baptized, but I couldn't decide whether I wanted her to be Catholic or not. I kept thinking maybe she should decide on her own what religion she wants to follow if any, but if you never go to Churcch or Mass as an adult would you just start going? Probably not. There are lots of things about the Catholic faith and attending Catholic school that I have issues with but overall I do feel that growing up Catholic and going to Catholic school were good for me. So in June Lidya will start the journey to becoming a Catholic, and begin Catholic School in the fall.
Since you have to have a fancy white dress to be baptized I've been spending a lot of time (too much time) on the Internet looking for just the right dress. And here's what I found and because I obssessed over this dress I found it for a very, very good price.

Now I'm trying to decide what shoes will go best with this dress. So help me out Internets. which one shoe 1, 2, or 3.
Shoe 1

Shoe 2

Shoe 3
12 comments:
I noticed that I'm the only one that voted......
When's the baptism and who will the god patents be?
Monica, I LOVE the dress. I voted for #3.
I love the dress! I'm also cray about shoe number 1.
We'll do the Catholic School thing too.
I was trying to say "I'm crazy" LOL!
I loveeee the dress and shoe #3!
I like shoe # 3
Andrea
Thanks for voting everybody!
Looks like shoe 3 is the winner. I like shoe 3 the best as well but they're silver....So I thought silver shoes in church?
Angela don't ever worry about spelling or punctuation. I don't believe in either :-).
Well everybody, Shoe 3 was just vetoed by Grandma! NO silver shoes in church :-).
Boo!! Well then I'll go with #2. I really love that dress. I can't wait to see her in it.
Who said you can't wear silver shoes in church?
Hi Tami,
Well according to Grandma it's just not done :-).
Post a Comment