My Birthday is this Sunday and so my sister and her friends invited Lidya and I to go skating as an early birthday present. It was fabulous! I haven't been skating in 10 years but I can tell you it will be something that we do more often. I didn't take my camera so I've added a couple of videos that kind of give you the feel for the skating experience :-). The first one is what the other skaters looked like and the second one is what my family and I looked like
Actually we all did pretty well. Lidya is now begging for skates of her own. She was fearless and really didn't want anybody to hold her hand. By the end of the evening I was starting to get pretty good. My sister and her friends have been going skating for about a month so they did fine as well and nobody fell.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
About video 2 - Who's family is this?
That's cute!
I went skating the other day after 20 years and let's just say I will not be doing that again for as long as I live...LOL!
Andrea
Post a Comment