
Practicing some Disco hand action before the big event.


She was even dancing in the bathroom.









This little guy was named Joseph and he would not leave Lidya in peace. He followed her everywhere. Even through the tunnel. They both look like they were having a ball.


5 comments:
Cupid struck :) She looks so, so adorable. How did you like that event from a parent's perspective?
I thought it was a tad bit overwhelming. Must be my age ;)
Look at Lidya she is such a cutie
and I think we need to keep our eye on Josh!!!
LOL
Celeste
Hi Nancy,
This is our 4th Baby Loves Disco and I really have as much fun (maybe more) than the kids! I love the DJ. He plays all the songs that I used to Disco to, so I'm dancing more than Lidya. But I have to confess I love nightclubs and the party scene and of course don't get to do it as much as I used to. So any excuse to party is ok by me.
Lidya is really growing. She has the prettiest skin and face. I love the disco tutu. I was expecting a recital until I saw the girls boogy down.
Disco dancing for toddlers...OMG!! Look what I have to look forward to.
Too cute! She is a little ballerina isn't she?
Post a Comment