


Lidya and I took Keith's son Semaj, who just arrived from Jamaica less than 2 weeks ago, to see the sites yesterday. The golden Gate Bridge was a hit and the weather was perfect for hiking up there and taking pictures. It was warm and there was hardly any wind. I don't think he was very impmressed with the rest of the city though. We went down Lombard and he said he didn't think this street was that famous. Then we went to Fisherman's Wharf and I realized that really all you do there is walk around and shop. If you're a sixteen year old boy that's not really that exciting. When I asked if he wanted to ride the Cable Car he politely said no thanks.
We may go to Great America next week. He's never been to an amusement park and didn't really seem that excited about it. But maybe that's just the way sixteen year old Jamaicans are, cool about everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment