Monday, September 03, 2007

Captain Fred & Sailing the Bay




So Fred took Lidya and I sailing on Saturday, and it was nothing like I expected. It was fun but way more work than I thought it would be. I brought a book thinking I would have time to relax and read? Uh NO! Trying to be second mate with a toddler on board is really hard. I've been sailing a few times but never actually had to do anything expect enjoy the ride, so handing me the rudder and telling me to steer, well let's just say it didn't go as planned. But by the end I felt a little more confident and actually was able to help get the boat smoothly back into it's berth.

By the way I love his boat!

Notice that there are no pictures on the deck it was impossible to keep Lidya from jumping into the water and snap photos.

No comments: