So we went to Baby Loves Disco today for the second time and it was a very different experience from the first time. The first time Lidya was not yet walking so she crawled some but pretty much stayed in the same general area. This time it was another story. She ran in to the place shreiking and bopping to the music and she shreiked and bopped up down and all around the whole time. This club has 2 floors so it was up and down and all around. I was sweating and so tired when we got home that I put her in her room with her Elmo videos. I never do that I use those video only when I need her to sit still to comb her hair or to take a shower, but today I just needed to rest. It was really fun though! Here are more
pictures.

We got inside and she took off! Heading for the music.


Here she is getting down while sipping a juice box. She was really dancing hard on this song, I can't remember what it was though.
No comments:
Post a Comment