Thursday, February 08, 2007

WooHoo!!!! I got a new Camera

I haven't posted in a while because my camera was taking really crappy pictures. I don't know what happened, it just started to not work as well as it used to. I've been researching and wanting a new camera since before Christmas but was waiting to see how much the prices would drop before I bought one. Well last week I found a deal I couldn't pass up. I've never had a camera this expensive before, and this is considered a very inexpensive camera.......Ok, so I felt a little guilty buying it, I even worked on Saturday to pay for it and if you know me, you know I don't work on Saturdays. So here are a few shots with my new Canon digital Rebel XT. I'm already really happy with it cause it's so fast I don't miss any of Lidya's cute and goofy faces.


I'm going to take an online photo class so that I can really learn how to use it. But I love it already.


Can you see it? she's already begging me with her eyes "Mommy please stop chasing me around with that big, scary, noisy camera".

No comments: