
Well Lidya has been working as a model since September but before yesterday I had not seen a single picture. Well yesterday just before the neighborhood store was about to close I remembered that it was January 21, the day that her pictures were supposed to be in the Mervyns newspaper insert. I went and got a paper but could not find the insert so I went online.......and there she was looking just as cute as can be.


One thing I have to mention is her hair. There were several "stylists" that worked on her hair and as you can see they really didn't know how to work with it. So forgive the crazy hair and just focus on the cuter than ever smiles. The one picture where her hair looks good with the 2 pigtails I did and they left it alone. I think maybe they don't get paid if they don't do something to her hair so they always undo it and make it look weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment