Monday, February 06, 2012

Goings On

Well I'm a very bad blogger. Christmas came and went and so did January. So Lidya is getting really involved with girl scouting and so am I (not really by choice but that's a whole other story and too boring to write about) and her troop is gearing up for cookie sales yay........?




Lidya has been wanting a bunk bed for a long time and so I've been keeping my eyes open for one on craigslist, but I was having no luck. I'd see one, send an email and it would be too late. Well on Friday I was finally able to get one. So Saturday morning bright and early we hopped in the the Zipcar truck, drove 30 minutes and scored a really nice bunk bed. The bad part was that then I had to come home and paint :(. But we did it. Then Raymond came over and helped us get the heavy thing upstairs and put together. So as you can see, there is now a very happy girl in a bright purple room (yes she picked the color herself). Maybe this means I'll get to sleep alone in my bed?




No comments: