Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Six Years Old

Soooo it has taken me over a week to post Lidya's birthday party pictures. I was just not into the whole party thing this year. I couldn't come up with a theme and just coped out and ordered a jumpy house for the park..... I know boring. I've decided that the next couple of years we'll probably just have a small family party and then in a couple of years maybe do something big like a slumber party. I remember my first slumber party. I had about 6 or 7 girls over and we ate and played and talked until I got deathly ill. I couldn't move. I had one of the worst stomach aches I've had in my whole life. I think it was brought on by all the excitment. Sick at your own slumber party not fun at all. Anyway here are the pictures.






There was kind of a lame come as a Princess.....if you want theme going on. Poor L he was the only boy, surrounded by all of those lovely ladies. He's such a sweet boy he didn't seem to mind too much.

I forgot to mention my recurring theme of "I can't believe she's Six" can you?

No comments: