Monday, October 11, 2010

My Ballerina

Here are some pictures of Lidya (for Grandma) from this Saturday. She was getting ready to go to her beloved Ballet class. She is getting skinnier and skinnier. She plays so hard at school that she's just not gaining any weight. When I get there to pick her up she is dirty, sweaty and she smells like dirt :-0. Her Dr. keeps assuring me not to worry, that she is gaining about 3 lbs a year which is fine, perfect in fact.....OK with the Dr. but not with me. Funny lots of Moms are worrying about their kids gaining too much weight and here I am worried about the opposite. I think it's time to break out the Pediasure, if she'll drink it that is.

Don't be alarmed Kitty only looks dead in the background :-)!


1 comment:

Nevididi said...

she is so beautiful. She seems like such a sweet girl.