Saturday morning at 8:30 am come rain or shine we were at the Zoo ready for our bike tour. The rain held off and we had a great time. Turns out we were the only family who braved the weather so we got an up close and personal tour of the Zoo with Dan our tour guide. He talked a little too much for my taste but it was fun none the less. The really weird part about it was that many of the animals came out of their night quarters to say hello to us. Polar Bears (2), a snow leopard and penguins. They came up as close to us as they could get. I've never been to the Zoo and had animals pay that much attention to us. Aunty Shelley is convinced that Lidya is some kind of mini Dr. Doolittle and that's why animals come out of their caves to say hello. Well whatever..... but it was pretty weird. I have only funky cell phone pictures cause I didn't want to carry my big camera on the bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment