Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Big Kindergartner

Well it's official, my baby is now a Kindergartner! She marched off to school this morning really happy to be with her friends again. She looked a little nervous interacting with a new teacher but was all smiles when I picked her up this afternoon. I go back and forth between being sad that she's not a baby anymore and being excited about all the things she can do. Next week she turns 5........Man that's really old :-). And I need to learn some new methods for dealing with 5 year old bad behavior cause she is winning the battle around here. She rationalizes her wants and desires so well that some times I question myself, and that can't be good. I mean I can not win an argument around here and I shouldn't even have to argue with a five year old should I?


1 comment:

Gracie's Mom said...

Look at Lidya, picture perfect :)