Here we are arriving at Safari West. She looks so old in this picture!

Checking in.







Here's Bella the too friendly Ostrich. Notice Lidya is not in her seat. At this point she hopped into my lap to avoid being sniffed and snuffled by a huge Ostrich.

Cape Buffalo. These were some of my favorite animals and as you can see we were pretty close to them.

I was so jealous that my friend got so up close and personal with this giraffe :-). Lidya and I were not able to sit on the top deck of the jeep because of height restrictions. So we will have to come back in a couple of years when she is tall enough to sit up top.

2 comments:
Nice!!!! looks like lots of fun! I always wanted to do something like that!!!
Awwwww, I'm jealous of your day! Happy Birthday-Weekend Sista-girl!
Post a Comment