Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

We spent our valentines day at the Zoo. Had a great time as usual.
Here's Lidya on the train.
Flying the red plane.

Lidya was telling me what a great place the Zoo is. She really, really loves the Zoo
This Bobcat was the only new animal we saw. When we were riding the train we saw Kangaroos so we think there is a new exhibit in the works... Thank God.

3 comments:

Jebena said...

OMG---I can't believe I'm just now reading your blog...! When my life is unhectic, (like that'll ever happen) we'll have to plan a live meet/greet--I'm not that far from you!!!!!

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

Hi Jebena,

I would love to get together some time. I've been lurking on your blog for a while now.

Jebena said...

Lurking!!! You should have posted a comment and said something (LOL)! I'm adding you to my Sugar Baby List...see, it's good to go back and reread other sistah's blogs and whatnot! I'll see you in the very near future--:) !!!