Well finally we got to see the Princess and the Frog......and we were not disappointed. It was sooooo cute and for some reason reminded me so much of my Grandparents. I don't know if it was the "Nawlins" sayings and accents or what. But I got choked up a couple of times. If you haven't seen it yet go see it. We saw the movie with a few friends and everybody seemed to really like it.
I think this face says it all.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Big brother took Mimi to see it yesterday and they BOTH enjoyed it!
I am going to take Welansa the week of Christmas during the day. I have never taken her to the movies and I am nervous she won't be able to sit still. I am going to give it a try because I have to see the movie...
3 comments:
Big brother took Mimi to see it yesterday and they BOTH enjoyed it!
The girls look so cute. B is sure growing up!
I am going to take Welansa the week of Christmas during the day. I have never taken her to the movies and I am nervous she won't be able to sit still. I am going to give it a try because I have to see the movie...
Lidya looks soooo cute. Boy I can't wait to take Gracie to see this.
Post a Comment