Christmas was very low key. We slept until 7:30 (late for us) opened presents and then just hung around the house. We'd planned to go on a bike ride but my cold is lingering on and on.
Well our guinea pigs (renamed Marigold black and Violet red) are doing well so far. Lidya is loving them up and they are getting used to living with us.
Barbies! I loved my Barbies! If my mother still lived in the house I grew up in I would still have my Barbies and Ken and the corvette, and the trailer and the house, and the vacation home and... ;-)
1 comment:
Barbies! I loved my Barbies! If my mother still lived in the house I grew up in I would still have my Barbies and Ken and the corvette, and the trailer and the house, and the vacation home and... ;-)
Post a Comment