Monday, November 16, 2009

California Academy of Science

We had a very busy weekend. Two birthdays on Saturday and the Cal Academy of Science on Sunday. This is our first visit since it reopened and it was fun. We rode public transportation and as we walked through Golden Gate Park to get to the bus stop I remembered how beautiful Golden Gate Park is. It really made me want to ride my bike through the park.

Here are a few pictures from our Sunday outing.

I'm not sure why my daughter loves public transportation so much. I hope she still feels that way when she's a teenager and HAS to ride the bus/bart.







I didn't take my camera to the Birthday parties but hopefully I'll have some pictures later of the build a bear party and tea party. The tea party was really pretty and a lot of fun.

No comments: