We had a lot of fun this weekend with our friends D and I. Saturday we went to the little farm and Sunday we went swimming. It was fun and we are so tired.
Okay this looks like a really fun weekend. I am trying my best NOT to hate but why does Lidya have on a bathing suit and I am wearing a fall sweater? Something is wrong with this picture:-). Glad you gals had a nice time.
Don't be too jealous. We get like 2 weeks of swimming weather all summer and it's usually not even in summer :-). But we try to get the most out of our two weeks of "Summer" whenever it happens.
2 comments:
Okay this looks like a really fun weekend. I am trying my best NOT to hate but why does Lidya have on a bathing suit and I am wearing a fall sweater? Something is wrong with this picture:-). Glad you gals had a nice time.
Brenda,
Don't be too jealous. We get like 2 weeks of swimming weather all summer and it's usually not even in summer :-). But we try to get the most out of our two weeks of "Summer" whenever it happens.
Post a Comment