


Today Lidya and I got to meet and have lunch with R and her kids H and M. I met R online about 2 years ago when she was just starting to research adoption. We kept in touch and she finally got to bring her kids home last December. M and H and the sweetest and are speaking English so well after only 5 months home. Kids are amazing! I wish I could learn a new language in 5 months.

5 comments:
Boy are they cute too. They have such bright smiles.
I love that dress Lydia is wearing!!!!
Hi Angela,
H and M are just as sweet as they are cute! I'm very happy that they will be in our lives now.
Hi Robbin,
This dress is my current favorite too. Lidya's dress is from Zara. They have the cutest baby and kids clothes and they are very reasonably priced.
What beautiful children...OMG!
Andrea
Post a Comment