Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mailiha's Birthday Party

Yesterday Lidya's BFF had her 3rd birthday party. Lidya and Mailiha met and spend time together at the gym childcare center and have become the best of friends. This is the first birthday party that we've attended where Lidya was really aware of what was going on and what was going to happen. She must have wished Mailiha Happy
Birthday 10 times or so!


She looks a little concerned here because she wanted to know for sure that Santa was not at Fairyland today. Once I assured her that Santa was not here today she was all smiles again.


The Birthday girl.





The Party goers.




Back home discussing the great time we had at this party.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a little lady. Looks like a fun party.

Gracie's Mom said...

Looks like she had a ball. I've got go find my Gracie some playmates.

Angela said...

She is soo cute! I love her dress and braiding. What a doll. Wow! I can't wait.