This time I was much better at inviting family and friends to Lidya's spring ballet recital. We had Aunty Shelley (who brought beautiful flowers for the butterfly), Grandma and even big brother Raymond. Our friend Fred came too but I didn't get a picture of him. Sadly Aunty Mia missed out on this performance, 9:30 on a rainy Sunday morning turned out to be too much for her.

I just have to say again how much I love Lidya's ballet teacher she is really a professional. She had matching costumes for all of her classes and led them all through their routines beautifully. That's why her classes fill up the day that registration opens up. We love Miss Paula!!
4 comments:
Awh she's a beautiful butterfly.
Lidya look so darling. How old was she when you started the lessons?
Lidya started taking classes at 2. She wanted to dance before that but there were no classes in our area for babies under 2 :-).
WOW!
That's nice. I want to get my daughter into some dance classes as well. She loves to dance....well, what she really does is jump up and down. That's her idea of dancing....LOL!
Andrea
Post a Comment