Saturday, April 18, 2009

Making Cupcakes




As we were walking back from the park, Lidya said she would like to make some cupcakes. I'm not a big fan of the kitchen or cooking but I want Lidya to know how to cook and to enjoy cooking, because the food you make yourself is cheaper, better for you, and can be tastier. I always thought Lidya wasn't a big eater but when we were in Cuba the friends we stayed with were all excellent cooks and she cleaned the plate at every meal. I realized it's not food she doesn't like it's my food. So since than I've been making a conscious effort to cook and really try to make things tasty. I've also been trying to let Lidya help so that maybe she'll like cooking. So we made cupcakes! I'm happy to report that the cupcakes were delicious!

1 comment:

Gracie's Mom said...

Ahhhh that's so cute. I also am not a super good cook, I do ok. I definately want Gracie to know how to cook good & nutritious foods. I still have a little time to sharpen my skills though.