Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eggster 2009

Lidya and I had an Easter adventure today. We went to our first Eggster Easter egg hunt on the campus at UC Berkeley. Lidya has been bugging me for months to ride the bus, ever since we rode the bus in Cuba she thinks it is the best form of transportation that there is! So I decided to combine the Eggster event with a bus ride. We drove our car (I know kind of lame, should have walked) to the bus route that is a straight shot to the campus. Lidya wanted to invite Aunty Mia but I knew that if the bus was involved she would never come. I don't think she's ridden the bus since she was 12.Here she is on the bus.



She's waiting patiently at the bus stop,


The egg hunt was a little disappointing. I mean the eggs were just spread over a patch of lawn, no hunting involved. Lidya was ready to do some hunting she wore her rain boots in anticipation of trudging through lots of wet grass.... that did not happen. So we picked up our 7 eggs and went to enjoy the other activities and performances.





4 comments:

Bennett said...

So Cute,

I see Ms. Lidya's loves her Green Rain boots!!! LOL

Gracie's Mom said...

Luv those green rainboots Ms. Lydia, they are fabulous gurl!

Angela said...

Lidya looks like she had a blast all day. You guys really look alike in that close up shot!

VALARIE said...

That was too easy. The fun is the hunting? I loved her outfit though and those cute pictures at the bus stop.